You may have heard about CBD oil in Forrest City and wondering: is CBD oil legal in Forrest City, Arkansas? The answer is yes IF the oil is derived from hemp extracts and contains less than 0.3 percent THC. Under the 2018 Farm Bill and state’s House Bill 1518, cultivating, processing, selling, and buying hemp and products derived from the crop is completely legal as long as it only contains less than 0.3 percent THC. At Cannabal CBD, we will help you find a CBD store near you or an online CBD retailer that can deliver to your area. You can view our list of best CBD stores in Forrest City, AR below.
Stores that deliver CBD oil in Forrest City, AR:
1. CBD Pure
- Extremely affordable prices
- Very fast shipping to Forrest City
- Organic products with a wide assortment, including CBD oil, CBD pet products for dogs and cats, CBD cream and CBD capsules
- Coupons: 10PERCENTOFF - takes 10% off your order.
2. Try The CBD
- Lab-tested for premium quality
- Products include CBD gummies, CBD vape oil, CBD crystals and CBD vape pens and cartridges
- Specials: buy one, get one 50% off. No coupon required.
- Plant-based ingredients and product assortment that includes CBD Tincture
- Money-back guarantee
- Free shipping to Forrest City
- Coupon: WELCOME35 - 35% off your first order.
4. Joy Organics
- THC-Free CBD Oil, with flavors include tranquil mint, natural, summer lemon and orange bliss
- Other products include CBD dog treats, CBD bath bombs, CBD sports cream and a sampler pack
- Coupon: STAYWELL - 20% off all products
5. Healthworx CBD
- Organic ingredients and non-GMO, with other products that include CBD isolate powder, CBD shatter and CBD topicals
- Free shipping to Forrest City and other parts of Arkansas on orders over $75
- Coupon: 25FLASH - 25% off your order
What is CBD oil?
CBD or cannabidiol is one of more than a hundred chemical compounds found in cannabis plants. It is non-psychoactive, unlike THC, and it will not get you high and addicted. Based on studies, CBD can help cure a lot of medical conditions such as insomnia, seizures, and arthritis.
THC, on the other hand, is a psychoactive compound and can cause mind-altering effects when consumed. It is the chemical compound responsible for marijuana users getting high and addicted after consuming the substance. The higher the THC consumed, the more intense the effect will be. This is why the government is strictly regulating products containing THC.
CBD oil is one of the many CBD products available in Forrest City, AR. Other than oil form, you can also purchase CBD gummies, CBD candies, CBD tinctures, CBD creams, or lotions. You can even buy CBD-infused face masks to add to your skincare routine.
Does CBD oil get you high?
Oil derived from hemp extracts contains little to no THC content and will not cause a ‘high’ sensation when consumed as hemp plants do not produce as much THC as marijuana plants do. But if you are planning to purchase a marijuana-derived CBD oil, it might contain higher levels of THC and might make you intoxicated when consumed.
How long does it take for CBD oil to work for joint pain?
CBD oil can be directly applied to the skin or be taken orally. It usually takes 15 – 45 minutes for it to take effect, depending on the dosage. Other than oil form, you may also opt for CBD capsules or CBD pills. It is also important to note that if you are taking other medications, you should consult with your physician before taking CBD as it can react to other medications when consumed.
Is it safe to use CBD oil every day?
The good thing about CBD oil is that it can be tolerated well by the human body even after consuming it at high doses. In a study in 2011, researchers found out that even after taking CBD every day at a dose as high as 1,500 mg a day, they found no severe side-effect. Possible side-effects of taking CBD oil are diarrhea, fatigue, changes in weight, and changes in appetite. Researchers also raised concerns about taking CBD while taking other medications as there can be a reaction.
Will CBD oil show up on a drug test?
No, CBD cannot be detected by a drug test, but drug tests can detect THC. Since the majority of CBD products in the Forrest City area contain less than 0.3 percent THC, these traces of THC can be detected by a drug test and can result in a false positive.
Do I need a prescription to buy CBD oil in Forrest City, AR?
No, if you are planning to buy CBD oil made from hemp extracts that have low THC content. These products can be bought from state-licensed dispensaries, health stores, supermarkets, and specialty CBD stores without the need to present a prescription or a medical marijuana ID. However, if you are planning to purchase CBD oil made from marijuana extracts and have higher THC content, you need to present a medical marijuana ID before purchasing.
How can I get a medical marijuana ID in Forrest City, AR?
The state has a medical marijuana program overseen by the state’s Department of Health. This program accepts applications from qualified patients with eligible conditions. Applications should be submitted to the Department of Health’s official website.
Before applying, the patient should gather the following requirements:
- Proof of residency
- Proof of diagnosis
- Written certification from a licensed physician
Top 2 CBD stores in Forrest City, AR:
1. Forrest City Family Pharmacy
Address: 2307 N Washington St, Forrest City, AR 72335, United States
2. Tobacco SuperStore #01
Address: 1067 N Washington St, Forrest City, AR 72335, United States