Since the legalization of hemp-derived CBD oil in 2018, more CBD stores are popping up across the country. Even residents of Hope, AR are aware of the many benefits of CBD oil. You may be wondering: “where can I buy CBD oil near me?” because there may not be that many CBD stores with physical locations in the Hope area. But don’t worry, we can help you find a CBD store near you or online CBD retailers that can deliver to your area. You can view our list of best CBD stores in Hope, AR below.
Stores that deliver CBD oil in Hope, AR:
1. CBD Pure
- Extremely affordable prices
- Very fast shipping to Hope
- Organic products with a wide assortment, including CBD oil, CBD pet products for dogs and cats, CBD cream and CBD capsules
- Coupons: 10PERCENTOFF - takes 10% off your order.
2. Try The CBD
- Lab-tested for premium quality
- Products include CBD gummies, CBD vape oil, CBD crystals and CBD vape pens and cartridges
- Specials: buy one, get one 50% off. No coupon required.
- Plant-based ingredients and product assortment that includes CBD Tincture
- Money-back guarantee
- Free shipping to Hope
- Coupon: WELCOME35 - 35% off your first order.
4. Joy Organics
- THC-Free CBD Oil, with flavors include tranquil mint, natural, summer lemon and orange bliss
- Other products include CBD dog treats, CBD bath bombs, CBD sports cream and a sampler pack
- Coupon: STAYWELL - 20% off all products
5. Healthworx CBD
- Organic ingredients and non-GMO, with other products that include CBD isolate powder, CBD shatter and CBD topicals
- Free shipping to Hope and other parts of Arkansas on orders over $75
- Coupon: 25FLASH - 25% off your order
Is CBD oil legal in Hope, Arkansas?
CBD oils derived from hemp extracts and has a THC content of less than 0.3 percent are legal in Hope, AR under the 2018 Farm Bill, and House Bill 1518 (Act 981). Under these said laws, growers and manufacturers in Hope are allowed to grow hemp and process its extracts to many different forms. Interested growers and manufacturers must obtain a license from the state’s Department of Agriculture as this department oversees the state’s Industrial Hemp Program.
What are the benefits of CBD oil?
The most known medical condition that CBD oil helps treat are seizures and epilepsy. Because of the studies conducted regarding CBD oil and seizures, the FDA has approved one CBD-infused epilepsy drug named Epidolex. Other than these two, CBD oil can also help treat anorexia, emesis, multiple sclerosis, neurodegenerative disorders, glaucoma, osteoporosis, schizophrenia, cardiovascular disorders, cancer, and obesity. It is also used to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
Is CBD oil safe?
Does CBD oil get you high? Is it safe to use CBD oil every day?
CBD oil that is made from hemp extracts is safe to consume even at high doses. This oil contains little to no THC and will not get you high and addicted. A study back in 2011 confirmed that we can tolerate up to 1,500 mg of CBD per day, but there are possible mild side-effects such as diarrhea, changes in weight, and changes in appetite.
Will CBD oil show up on a drug test?
Drug tests are not designed to detect CBD or cannabidiol, but it can detect traces of THC in the urine. Since the law allows products containing THC as long as it’s less than 0.3 percent, even if you are consuming low THC CBD oil, the test may result in a false positive.
Do I need a prescription to buy CBD oil in Hope, AR?
Buying hemp-derived CBD oil in Hope, AR does not require a prescription or a medical marijuana ID. You can buy these products over the counter from specialty CBD stores, health stores, vapes shops, supermarkets, and online CBD retailers. However, if you are planning to purchase CBD oil with high THC content, you need to present proof that you are registered in the state’s medical-marijuana program.
How can I get a medical marijuana ID in Hope, AR?
Even though THC can be dangerous to human health, the state recognizes some patient’s need for high THC medication to manage their medical conditions. Because of this, Arkansas established its medical marijuana program and tasked the Department of Health to supervise it. Through this program, qualified patients will be provided a medical marijuana ID that they can use to legally purchase medical marijuana from state-licensed marijuana dispensaries.
Before applying, you must gather the following:
- Valid ID – as proof of residency
- Proof of diagnosis
- Written certification from a licensed physician
Once your requirements are complete, you can apply through the Department of Health’s official website and pay the application fee.