People typically underestimate how much their gut health can impact their entire body. The intestines are where all the nutrients from life-sustaining food is absorbed to be distributed throughout the body. What someone eats severely impacts every system in the body, so it’s important for them to be aware of the products with which they are fueling themselves. With a healthy balance of good diet and exercise, individuals can stave off the negative impacts of bad health. By adding CBD oil into their daily regimen, they can attain gut health more than ever. Helping good bacteria thrive and killing off bad bacteria, CBD oil is the perfect all-natural remedy and preventative substance that will protect and preserve gut health like nothing else.
What is CBD oil?
The cannabis plant has been used for thousands of years for people at any age to take advantage of its amazing medicinal properties. It wasn’t until the 1930s that cannabis in any form was made illegal due to the stigma and lack of research accompanying it. In the last decade, there has been a surge of medical studies conducted with both CBD and THC, two of the most abundant products extracted from the cannabis plant. People can now reap the benefits offered by CBD oil in the United States without fear of prosecution as long as it contains less than 0.3% THC. A full spectrum, organic CBD oil that has been carefully chosen is proven to be just as effective in the endocannabinoids system (ECS) of every animal with its naturally occurring endocannabinoids. This means that any benefit for which a person wanting to preserve and protect their gut health is looking can introduce CBD oil into their daily life without fear of adding dangerous chemicals into their body.
Relieving the symptoms and protecting gut health can be crucial to one’s continued comfort and overall health, because the gut is the powerhouse of the body. No one should have to suffer continuously from the stress and anxiety brought upon them by unhealthy bacteria infesting their body, and they can find their relief in all-natural CBD oil. Even adding just a few drops of organic CBD oil into the daily cup of coffee can drastically change someone’s energy levels and health throughout the body, especially the stomach.
How does someone know they have an unhealthy gut?
The biome found in the gut is an extremely complex ecosystem of bacteria, both good and bad. Many studies conducted have shown a definite link between gut health with all systems of the body. Whether they have an issue with their mental health or immune system, it can be traced back to the gut in many circumstances. Some signs that an individual may be suffering from poor gut health can include:
- Upset stomach
- Everyone is accustomed to gas and bloating from eating something that disagreed with them. Whether they are constipated or experiencing diarrhea, both can be signs of an unhealthy gut. A gut that is balanced will have less difficulty digesting particular foods. A specific diet with the addition of CBD oil can help balance the gut. Since each person’s dietary needs are different, it truly depends on what foods the body can or cannot process.
- High-sugar, processed diet
- This can be a huge indicator that a person is not properly taking care of their gut health. A diet that is concentrated with sugary, processed foods will distribute the unhealthy chemicals to every part of the body. Inflammation can be the direct result of eating processed foods and can be an indicator of more upcoming health issues that accompany refined sugars. Products like high-fructose corn syrups are found in huge quantities in basic processed foods like cereal, frozen TV dinners, and packaged sweets and candies.
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain
- Gaining or losing weight without effort is not a good sign of gut health and can be a precursor to many diseases. An imbalanced gut cannot properly process and absorb important nutrients. Additionally, the body can struggle with regulating blood sugar, something that can be deadly if imbalanced. Whether sugar levels are too high or too low, they control the fat stores.
- Sleep problems and fatigue
- Adequate sleep is exceptionally important. Without sleep, individuals can face a host of health issues that can be completely preventable with proper slumber. Constant fatigue can make them sluggish and unmotivated, not to mention the damage they are giving to a number of systems in the body. The majority of serotonin production is shown to stem from the gut itself, meaning that the lack of sleep and differential mood can be directly correlated to what is happening in the digestive system.
- Skin irritation and acne
- Common skin problems, like acne and eczema, can be directly correlated to gut health. High sugar diets can easily imbalance hormones, causing a huge acne breakout. Skin conditions like eczema cause irritation and discomfort, as well as visible skin abnormalities that can lower one’s self esteem and confidence and increasing anxiety. Introducing CBD oil into one’s diet can not only aid gut health to curb some of these issues, but it can also target hormone imbalances and lead to clear and healthy skin.
What can one do to help their gut?
If one is experiencing any of the aforementioned signs of an unhealthy gut, they should seek medical attention and consider implementing CBD oil into their diet. With the help of this all-natural concentrate, anyone can go back to living their best and healthiest life. In addition to CBD oil, one can also focus on following these steps to alleviate unhealthy gut symptoms:
- Decrease stress levels- focusing on mental health is just as important as physical health. CBD oil is known to decrease symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses.
- Sleep at least 8 hours- CBD oil can help to promote a healthy circadian rhythm that will leave the body feeling fueled and rested.
- Stay hydrated
- Investing in prebiotics and probiotics
- Knowing the body’s food intolerances- Some people are lactose intolerant and cannot properly process dairy.
- Changing one’s diet to keep a healthy appetite.