The majority of people do not love the process of aging. They love the wisdom that comes with the wide variety of experiences that they have had throughout their lives, but the visible results of aging are not always appreciated. CBD oil has not only proven itself to be effective for internal issues, but also has taken over the beauty world with a variety of products for skin and facial use. Those who are looking for products that focus on avoiding chemicals and want to find all-natural solutions to their aging issues will love the results that they see when they take advantage of the benefits that CBD oil has to offer in skin care products. Let’s investigate how individuals can embrace the benefits offered by beauty products with CBD oil for their face.
What are some of the most common skin issues?
People not only like to take pride in how they dress, but they also like to have the best appearance possible. Putting your best face forward is part of a first impression that is important, whether people like to admit it or not. It also lends to increased self-esteem. Strange and unexpected things can happen to the skin. Wrinkles and acne are expected at some point, but some don’t consider the brown spots that appear out of nowhere. So, what are some of the skin issues that people can expect to face throughout their lifetime?
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Tan or brown spots can appear anywhere on the skin. They should be checked by a doctor to make sure they are not cancerous growths, but the majority of them end up being benign and harmless. This is the result of excess sebum created from the sebaceous glands, and CBD can reduce sebum secretions.
- Age or sunspots
- Also known as liver spots and usually appearing in those older than 50. They typically occur in places that are frequently exposed to the sun, such as the face, hands, arms, and shoulders. Again, they should be checked by a doctor but are usually harmless. They can be lightened with bleaching products but can ultimately be prevented with sunscreen and avoidance of the harmful rays of the sun. CBD oil contains antioxidants that help protect the skin, balance the systems of the body, and eradicate damage that leads to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Randomly itchy skin
- Aging skin not only loses moisture but can be a sign of something more serious, like an imbalance in the kidneys, liver, or thyroid, as well as a lack of iron. CBD’s job is to help balance every system in the body.
- They show up on everyone but may be diminished with a healthy diet, adequate sleep, and consistent physical activity. Moisturizers help keep dry skin from losing its elasticity. Some people who are concerned about their appearance resort to surgery, chemical peels, injections, and laser treatments to smooth the skin. CBD oil provides antioxidant properties to combat wrinkles.
- Skin cancer
- This is the result of damaged skin cells becoming cancerous because they have grown out of control. It’s usually due to overexposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. Treatments range from mild to drastic with surgeries, chemotherapy, pills, creams, injections, radiation, and laser treatments. CBD oil has been proven to cause the death of abnormal cells, while slowing their spread.
- Acne affects over 90% of the world’s population at one point or another. Even though it’s such a prominent problem, it affects those who have to live with it mentally and physically. It’s usually teenagers who have excess hormone production and bacteria affected the most. Acne has also shown itself to be an inflammatory condition, for which CBD oil has proven to be top in effectiveness.
What is CBD oil?
Every animal possesses and ECS (endocannabinoid system) whose job is maintaining homeostasis. It helps balance out the functions of the body, from temperature control to the reproductive system. The ECS consists of neurotransmitters and the receptors that bind to or activate to either maintain or return that area to its balanced state. The neurotransmitters are called endocannabinoids and are only created as necessary when an issue is detected.
The cannabis plant has hundreds of cannabinoids, with the two most prominent being CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (the psychoactive component in marijuana). These cannabinoids act on the ECS in the same manner that the naturally produced endocannabinoids do to produce the same effect of balance. Cannabis products were deemed illegal in the 1930s due to lack of sufficient scientific evidence to their efficacy. After numerous studies throughout the decades, the medical community and politicians are paying attention the plethora of the results showing that CBD is effective at targeting over 50 diseases or health issues. CBD products have been deemed legal as long as they contain less than 0.3% THC.
How to choose the right CBD oil, and does organic CBD oil matter?
A noticeable difference is seen between the uses of organic and non-organic CBD oil. Knowing what goes on the skin is just as important as knowing what enters the body. The skin is the largest organ of the body and absorbs anything put onto it, from harmful chemical to beneficial nutrients. Picking organic CBD oil is the process of making sure the manufacturing process doesn’t include the use of pesticides, fertilizers, or GMOs.
Choosing the right CBD-infused product will help benefit the specific issues one is facing. A variety of decisions will go into picking the right CBD oil, and one should ask themselves:
- Is it organic CBD oil?
- Does the company offer third-party testing results?
- Is it broad spectrum CBD or isolate?
- Where is the CBD sourced?
- And so much more.
The benefits of CBD oil are becoming increasingly recognized throughout the world, and those considering solving various facial and skin issues that they may experience at any age will love the results CBD oil can provide. One can experience the all-natural effects that is provided by CBD oil while avoiding the unhealthy side effects seen with surgeries, bleach treatments, and harsh prescription medications. Most people want to present themselves in the best manner possible and CBD oil not only helps them to feel their best on the inside with inflammation control, but can also reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, sun spots, and other visible skin issues on the face and exposed surface area of the skin.